We eight kids like to potter around productively...Mama wants to remember these delightful days when we have all grown up and left home, so we are creating a record for her.

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

I wondered what you were up to.....


Guys I love your enthusiasm.

You are so engrossed with this science competition game.

It is such a pleasure for me to watch you finding out information, throwing round ideas and negotiating the best way to do things.

I hardly even minded you BEGGING me to take you to the library - tsk tsk!


I know you're really keen on winning another prize (I can understand that - vouchers for books are my favourite thing too!!!), but even if you don't get a mention, you can be proud of the way you have worked on this project and I'm sure your brothers and sisters will enjoy playing this game as much as your Solar System Secrets one.

1 comment:

Jen and family said...

keep up the good work guys
hopeing youll share what youve done after the competition
jen at http://jenz.wordpress.com/