We eight kids like to potter around productively...Mama wants to remember these delightful days when we have all grown up and left home, so we are creating a record for her.

Friday, May 4, 2007

boys will be boys


K9 you are usually ALL BOY! For such a long time you've not really been interested in anything much apart from bats-and-balls and making money!! But recently you've been awfully productive - I just love the boy-doll you made yourself - I can understand how important it is to have a boy-doll and not a girl-doll when you're a boy! He's very handsome - and I hope he doesn't make too much noise when you're spying out in the bush.

Love,
Mama

3 comments:

skatey katie said...

that is One Gorgeous Boy.
and One Gorgeous BoyDoll.
but i wonder if he might get a bit cold in a couple of months>>>
maybe you can design him some clothes then...... X

8ofUs .............................*j*j*k*k*l*m*t*e-r* said...

Aha MrsG!
I told Mama we shouldn't take a photo until I had made clothes, but she said it was fine to show BoyDoll up close. I will post more picture when I've made him some clothes. Kxx

Jen and family said...

cool look forward to seeing his clothes
youre very clever
Jen at http://jenz.wordpress.com