We eight kids like to potter around productively...Mama wants to remember these delightful days when we have all grown up and left home, so we are creating a record for her.

Thursday, May 3, 2007

fluffyFEET


Inspired by Mama knitting slippers for the little boys, I (J12) got my needles clacking for myself. My ones took much longer - not only because I'm a slower knitter - but also because my feet are soooo looooong! They may have taken a wee while, but they were actually one of the easiest thing I have knit. They are also my first felting project.


Mama said to say THANK YOU to *dodgums* for the wool!

3 comments:

Sue said...

WOW that is soooooooo coooooolllllll You have done so well. You know, with a bit more thought on it and after this wee baby is born ( just under 5 weeks) I just might have to knit myself some too. mmmmm Do you tink I could knit a couple of little baby ones now? Do you think they would stay on?

I think you will have a really proud mum there too. I will be popping back to see what else you are knitting. Keep it up

Jen and family said...

love the colour well done to you
Jen at http://jenz.wordpress.com/

snazzipippa said...

Your slippies look gorgeous! I really want to learn how to knit too, but it looks so difficult. I am inspired by your groovy knitting project. You are very clever and creative!