We eight kids like to potter around productively...Mama wants to remember these delightful days when we have all grown up and left home, so we are creating a record for her.

Friday, June 15, 2007

Porcu-pins

By J12


A porcupine would be the best animal to make as a pincushion, but I've done an elephant, a crocodile and a giraffe. They are all hand sewn from felt with various little bits and bobs as decorations....if you click on the pictures you'll be able to see the details.



I'd like to sell my crafty creations one day, but I'll need a few more pieces before I can open a shop! Here's my first market research endeavour: how much would YOU pay for a one-of-a-kind hand-made-with-love 12cm long croc? ;-)



3 comments:

Jen and family said...

they are lovely and very colourful :)
jen at http://jenz.wordpress.com

skatey katie said...

*love* your title: very clever :o)
and that is one cool croc... i think i'd pay $12 for him, that number just fell outta the air. or i'd swap him for a...
necklace/bracelet/DIY kit..... X

8ofUs .............................*j*j*k*k*l*m*t*e-r* said...

Mrs G...you keep our family businesses afloat!!!! Thanks for your love!