We eight kids like to potter around productively...Mama wants to remember these delightful days when we have all grown up and left home, so we are creating a record for her.

Thursday, July 5, 2007

Dadda Had These Blocks When He Was Little



How did I get to this old (14mo) and have missed the joys of knocking down towers? I knocked Mama's accidentally this afternoon and looked most surprised when it fell. Uh-oh.

It was pleasing to do a couple more times! But then I worked out I could actually put the blocks back. Well, to be honest, I've been stacking blocks up for ages (I just don't usually knock them down)


Then the whole block thing tired me - I really would rather sit in Mama's lap!


self-portrait of mother and child

1 comment:

Jen and family said...

they grow fast dont they
well done to ER stacking blocks is something to celebrate
Daniel loves playing with his blocks and I do believe I had some very similar blocks to Ers when I was a child
they love cuddles dont they its one of the coziest places to be

jen at http://jenz.wordpress.com/