We eight kids like to potter around productively...Mama wants to remember these delightful days when we have all grown up and left home, so we are creating a record for her.

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Family Church

Mama writes this time:

This morning I stood at the back of church, ER snuggled in my arms was adding her own gusto to the singing and would continue even when the other musicians stopped! I looked at the couple of rows our family was occupying...J11 standing next to Grandpa....Dadda holding T2....*everyone* heartily singing one of the hymns we have learnt recently as a family.

It was a special moment to be a family and to be part of an even bigger family too. I felt privileged to have friends who are just like family to us. I thought of our special friends and family all around the world - Australia, America, Malaysia, Nepal, Romania, Poland, England.

I wondered if any of them would be singing HOLY HOLY HOLY LORD GOD ALMIGHTY, EARLY IN THE MORNING OUR SONG SHALL RISE TO THEE.

No comments: