We eight kids like to potter around productively...Mama wants to remember these delightful days when we have all grown up and left home, so we are creating a record for her.

Monday, February 26, 2007

LNMNONKX


I (J11) have been rather fond of codes for quite some time.....I have a wee notebook of various ones I have invented. I never fail to be surprised when Mama manages to break my codes without seeing my key! Ah well.....maybe this time!

So it's inventing at my end of the table today...and adventuring at the other - K9, K8 and L6 are all making games that we will be able to play later.
If you can break the code in the title, you'll know what game they have based their ones on!

2 comments:

Fire said...

Monopoly! I made my own monopoly game when I was about 11. It was on a piece of cardboard as big as a bed! My mum still has it, and she says she'll give it to me for my 3 children to play with one day - but it's too big to go in a car!

8ofUs .............................*j*j*k*k*l*m*t*e-r* said...

WOW. That's a VERY VERY big game. It must have taken you aaaaaaaaages to make. Ours are just mini-ones.